PT INDOCATER, one of the member of Media Group which includes Media Indonesia, Metro TV, Lampung Post, Sheraton Media Hotel, Papandayan Hotel Bandung and The Bali Inter-Continental Hotel, is one of the foremost Catering Companies in Indonesia providing as well Commisary and Camp & Maintenance Services for clients in Oil and Mining Sectors as well as for hospitals and manufacturing industries.Job Descriptions:
- Human Resources (HR) Manager must be responsible for all aspects of Human Resources and maintaining a harmonious industrial relations. The main responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Recruitment and selection, such as preparing advertisement, short listed candidates, interview process to meet required qualifications.
- Administration of performance management for employees’ appraisal, development and objective setting.
- Work with HSE Manager in establishing HSE training matrix requirements for each job position to ensure and maintain personnel competencies, establish KPIs and determine reward programs.
- In coordination with caterer head office Training Manager to compile and review training plan as stated on the appraisal for all employees and ensure it’s implementation.
- Resolves personnel problems and evaluate employees’ performance.
- Assist Project Manager to ensure that Papuan Employee Development is implemented and Papuan Employee AMDAL percentage target is achieved as per Contract requirements.
- Maintaining a harmony in terms of Industrial Relations
- Lead in the negotiation of employment agreements and in advising on employee discipline and the application of Indonesian Labor law.
- Industrial dispute settlement
- Termination of employment
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) in Law or Psychology
- At least 10 years working experience as HR Manager for oil and gas / catering / mining / manufacturing industry.
- Understands Manpower regulation
- Have knowledge in operations based human resource management issues, and preparation of reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Having extensive experience in Industrial Relation
- Have leadership, able to lead at least 500 direct workers, self starter and high initiative.
- Have excellent skills in; analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, communication, planning and organization.
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Microsoft Office operations
- Fluent in both spoken and written English is preferable
- Have a good knowledge of catering industry HSE and Food Hygiene standards
- Placement: Teluk Bintuni, Papua Barat
- Work schedule: 28 days (ON) : 28 days (OFF)
- Preferable domicile in Papua
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 29 March 2018 (Tutup pada 28-April-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Indocater - The Plaza Office Tower level 41 Jl. M.H. Thamrin Kav 28-30, Kota Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Makanan & Minuman/Katering/Restoran