PT INDOCATER, one of the member of Media Group which includes Media Indonesia, Metro TV, Lampung Post, Sheraton Media Hotel, Papandayan Hotel Bandung and The Bali Inter-Continental Hotel, is one of the foremost Catering Companies in Indonesia providing as well Commisary and Camp & Maintenance Services for clients in Oil and Mining Sectors as well as for hospitals and manufacturing industries.Job Descriptions:
Facilities & Planning Manager shall be responsible to ensure;
- All kitchen and laundry equipment in top condition to support kitchen and laundry activities in achieving high standard of services
- The highest accuracy of number of People on Board and make sure most efficient use of rooms, highest standard of housekeeping and laundry at all camps
- Have a better planning on all Camp and Catering activities are well planned to achieve the smooth operations
- Develop a robust maintenance strategy for kitchen and laundry equipment
- Identify the needs of hot spares availability on site and advises COMPANY Representative on efficient approach.
- Managing kitchen and laundry equipment critical spare parts with a good inventory system to ensure availability on site.
- Find spare parts substitution in the market for heating element and obsolete equipment
- Get updated kitchen and laundry equipment and spare parts market price for COMPANY’s owner’s estimate for tender purpose
- Maintain the highest accuracy of number of People on Board for Emergency Response purposes
- Most efficient use of beds especially for residents with 4 week ON and 2 week OFF rotation work schedule
- Ensure the implementation of Vantage system (COMPANY’s POB system) to make check-in and check-out of all personnel well managed and documented
- Prepare a Monthly Report for People on Board versus Bed Availability and related room management issues
- Analyze the previous Personnel on Board trend versus beds availability and give an advice to COMPANY’s Camps Supervisor to avoid bed shortage
- Develop robust housekeeping schedule across the area
- Create Standard Operating Procedure and updating it regularly in order to get the highest standard for room management (inclusive housekeeping and laundry)
- With consultation with COMPANY’s Camps Supervisor, take lead in resolution for room allocation issues
- Degree (S1) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 10 year experiences operating and maintaining remote camp in the Oil and Gas or other related industry
- Must have experience in central heating and cooling equipment, air conditioning systems, refrigeration units, fire system, emergency power system and high power genset etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate efficient diagnostic and problem solving, communication, planning and organization.
- Customer and service oriented person with passion & desire, positive attitude, energetic, responsible, fast learner and independent
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Microsoft Office operations especially high technique Microsoft Excel operations such as pivot, functions, v-lookup etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of industry HSE standards
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Have good knowledge of catering industry HSE and Food Hygiene
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 02 April 2018 (Tutup pada 02-May-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Indocater - The Plaza Office Tower level 41 Jl. M.H. Thamrin Kav 28-30, Kota Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Makanan & Minuman/Katering/Restoran