As an overseas arm of Outsourcing Inc., an integrated human resources service provider (publicly listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange), we, PT OS SELNAJAYA INDONESIA have been supporting many companies running their businesses in Indonesia more than 20 years.Under the Indonesian local know-how network based on our experience of years, we provide a wide range of service mainly in the fields of human resources, legal works and education in order to solve any troubles which most of foreign companies would face in Indonesia, and to help them proceed any complicated procedures and increase operational efficiency in their businesses.In particular, we support company establishment, recruiting and training skilled personnel building in-house system to sustain the growth of company, business optimization to improve the productivity, human exchange between Japan and Indonesia through Technical Intern Training Program / studying abroad, etc. We make our great effort to keep being your best supporter who can contribute on your business success in Indonesia.We, OS Selnajaya provides our One Stop Service to meet the various needs from our clients with our wideknowledge and experience in Indonesia.Job Descriptions:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Job Requirements :• Strong knowledge of the company's business and operational licenses;• Good written and verbal communiaction and interpersonal skill;• High sense with systematic thinking ability and analytical to solve problems;• Able to work in a team to adapt with highly dynamic, tight schedule, under pressure situation and work with low supervision;• Strong computer skills min. Ms.Office;• Fluent in English is preferable.
- :• Monitor, observe and understand the relevant laws and regulations and the updated ones.• Study, analyze the impact of the new regulation to company operation and provide a suggestion to the management with the best option.• Provides general supporting activities such as factory & office cleanliness, utility and facility maintenance, employee welfare and company event.• Handle and manage the matters related to the company and the business operational registration including but not limited to ; (1) The change of article of association, shareholders, company capital, BOD or BOC, (2) Company domicile certificate, (3) Mandatory Manpower report, (4) UKL/UPL monitoring report, (5) any equipment (in factory) operating licenses, (6) etc.• Prepare, check and manage the business contract agreements;• Handle the expenses control, including to monitor, analize and suggest to superior how to manage them efficiently;• Preparing regular monthly report of the works progress to superior;• Follow up on the other duties and responsibilities that might be ats any time given by the superior.C. Job Responsibilities :• Ensure that all business operational documents (any kind of permit, license, mandatory report, etc.) are in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations; and make effort to conduct risk management of company in legal aspect.• Plan, execute, evaluate, and improve the general administrative functions effectively and efficiently; and make effort to the realization of a smooth company operation.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 12 April 2018 (Tutup pada 12-May-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT OS Selnajaya Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) - 19th Floor Mid Plaza II Bld, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 10-11, Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Manajemen/Konsulting HR