PEAK DMCis an independent business in adventure travel. We area global tour operator who creates, sells, and operates our own small group adventurous tours. We are very excited to offer an excellent opportunity for someone to become an integral member of thePEAK DMCDestination Management Company team! The position is based in Bali, Indonesia. More about PEAK DMC: https://www.peakdmc.comJob Descriptions:
Are you Interested in working for dynamic, fast growing Global Travel Company who currently over 15 different group adventure itineraries in Indonesia ? Do you have experience designing exciting new, experience rich travel products throughout Indonesia? If you have answered yes to the above we would like to hear from you! In return we offer full training, a competitive salary and bonus, the chance to travel on one of our trips anywhere in the world FOC (flights not included), regional travel opportunities and the chance to grow with a new company. POSITION PURPOSE The P&C Manager must be able to offer specialist, professional, and competitive travel products to meet the demands of the travel market in Indonesia and others in South East Asia region that may be assigned which includes online bookings and tailor-made trips. The specific managerial role, tasks, and responsibilities may include sourcing products and destinations to meet passenger’ demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism, negotiating contracts with hotels and suppliers, dealing with passenger’s enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the business. He/she has a primary accountability for setting trip budgets, and managing trip profitability. Those responsibilities are acted in cooperative role with the Operations Department and the Country Managers in the regions. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Be passionate about travel, personable, dynamic and self-motivated.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in Product or Sales with an International Travel company.
- Solid networks within Travel Industry including Agents, Online Partners, DMC within Indonesia and SEA region and State Tourism Departments favourably looked upon.
- Experienced in negotiating contracts and building quotations.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Strong English Writing and Speaking Skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Be computer literate (Word/Excel/Email) is vital.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- An understanding of and a belief in PEAK DMC’s core values and styles of travel.
- Excellent Team Player.
- Demonstrate initiative and creative thinking
- Customer oriented
- Able to relax and have fun at work and still meet objectives
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 13 April 2018 (Tutup pada 13-May-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PEAK DMC Indonesia - Bali, Indonesia
Industri : Travel/Pariwisata