CCM Holding, also known as PT Central Cipta Murdaya (CCM), which is known for its experiences and reputation in a wide array of industries in Indonesia, such as Property (MICE, Hospitality, Mall, Office Building), Manufacturing, Retail, IT, Construction and Natural Resources (Palm Oil, Plantation) We are also one of the biggest holding companies in Indonesia with more than 50 subsidiary (Private entity and Joint venture company), that has established since 1984. This excellent reputation is proven with the success of many events and projects History Our company first operating in 1968, meanwhile our holding company (Central Cipta Murdaya Holding) in 1984 Product & Services We separate our Industry into 6 Subholding such as : Property (MICE Industry, Office Building, Apartments, Mall, Resorts and Hospitality ) Construction and engineering industries Retail (Shoe and Fashion Retailler) IT (Computer Hardware, Networking, Consultants, etc) Natural resources (Palm Oil, Sugar, Wood, Mining, Etc) TradingJob Descriptions:
- Managing all finance activity, ensuring the day to day financial activity compy with company's sytem and procedures
- Monitor AR/AP, treasury, and funding operations to ensure adequate cash flow to meet the company's need
- Monitor financial performance of the business againts the plans.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting process
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee the issuence of financial information
- Manage, coach, and develop subordinate to achieve the department's goal
- Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Age 35-45 years old
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position with minimum the last 4 years as Manager in MANUFACTURING industry / WOOD industry
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Semarang
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 16 April 2018 (Tutup pada 16-May-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi CCM Holding - Jalan Cikini Raya No.78, Menteng, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta 10330, Indonesia
Industri : Manufaktur/Produksi