PT SMART Tbk (SMART) is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia committed to sustainable palm oil production. SMART’s palm oil plantations cover more than 138,000 hectares (including smallholder farmers). Our primary activities are cultivating and harvesting oil palms, processing fresh fruit bunches (FFBs) into crude palm oil (CPO) and palm kernel, and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine, and shortening. We operate 16 mills, four kernel crushing plants and four refineries across Indonesia. Besides bulk and industrial oil, SMART’s refined products are also marketed under several brands such as Filma and Kunci Mas. Today, these brands have been recognised for their high quality and command significant market share in their respective segment in Indonesia. Founded in 1962, SMART was listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992 and is based in Jakarta. A subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources (GAR), SMART has the oleochemical business, Sinarmas Oleochemical (PT SOCI MAS) and the SMART Research Institute (SMARTRI) within its operations.Job Descriptions:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Experience with creating policy/procedure across various business processes (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Treasury, Production, etc).
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Familiar with SAP will be an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities are required (In Bahasa Indonesia & English).
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 17 April 2018 (Tutup pada 17-May-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT SMART Tbk - PLAZA SINARMAS LAND, Tw. 3, Lt. 8. Jl. MH Thamrin No. 51 Jakarta Pusat
Industri : Agrikultural/Perkebunan/Peternakan Unggas/Perikanan