CCM Holding, also known as PT Central Cipta Murdaya (CCM), which is known for its experiences and reputation in a wide array of industries in Indonesia, such as Property (MICE, Hospitality, Mall, Office Building), Manufacturing, Retail, IT, Construction and Natural Resources (Palm Oil, Plantation) We are also one of the biggest holding companies in Indonesia with more than 50 subsidiary (Private entity and Joint venture company), that has established since 1984. This excellent reputation is proven with the success of many events and projects History Our company first operating in 1968, meanwhile our holding company (Central Cipta Murdaya Holding) in 1984 Product & Services We separate our Industry into 6 Subholding such as : Property (MICE Industry, Office Building, Apartments, Mall, Resorts and Hospitality ) Construction and engineering industries Retail (Shoe and Fashion Retailler) IT (Computer Hardware, Networking, Consultants, etc) Natural resources (Palm Oil, Sugar, Wood, Mining, Etc) TradingJob Descriptions:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in any field.
- At least 11 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Strong experience in develop KPIs to monitor effectiveness.
- Ensure and manage proper assessment center, end-to-end process activity
- Identifies training needs and training gaps in the organization in a close coorperation with all division manager
- Able identify employee relations practices necessary to maintain an excellent employee-employee relationship.
- Able provide clear and effective methods for employees to identify successes, suggest improvements, and report illegal/unethical activities.
- Ensure that the company is in compliance with all government HR regulations.
- Able provide training systems for supervisors to continuously improve skills in management, motivation, communication, and compliance.
- Mediate all disciplinary discussions and ensure that they are properly documented.
- Make suggestions to changes in the employee manual and execute changes as directed by management.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 17 April 2018 (Tutup pada 17-May-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi CCM Holding - Jalan Cikini Raya No.78, Menteng, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta 10330, Indonesia
Industri : Manufaktur/Produksi