Since commencing operations in Indonesia in 1984, VIVERE has evolved into one of the countries leading interior contractors and furniture manufacturers establishing a solid track record for successfully completing construction projects on time, to budget and to the quality standards required its clients. Known today as PT Gema Graha Sarana Tbk. (GGS), the company was established to provide interior contracting services. Over two decades later, GGS is among the industry leaders with its complete range of products and services for the interior and furniture industry. With combined workforce of 1,000 employees across three subsidiaries, PT Prasetya Gema Mulia (Mechanical Electrical Contracting), PT Laminatech Kreasi Sarana (Panel Component Manufacturing & Trading), PT Vivere Multi Kreasi (Office & Residential Furniture Manufacturing), GGS created the VIVERE Group in September 2005 as the main brand for GGS and its subsidiaries. We are proud to have been awarded the ISO 9001 : 2008 for Quality Assurance Certificate and OHSAS 18001 : 2007 for our high concern in Safety & Health working standards. This assures our clients and partners that our working standards are world class. Our vision and core values are reflected in our dedication and accomplishments; they encapsulate the motivation that inspires GGS to be a specialist interior contractor and furniture manufacturer of the highest order. VIVERE is firmly established at the leading edge of the industry. We pursue excellence, innovation and professionalism in all areas of our business. We focus on the quality and level of service that our client have grown to expect from us. Each company within the Vivere Group has its own management and employee structure and is dedicated for offering the highest possible quality within its area of expertise.Job Descriptions:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Law or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Experience of complex union negotiations / consultations, Knowledge and update of local Employment Law, Excellent communication and influencing skills, Excellent decision making & problem solving skills, Formulation of medium and long term IR strategy, Behavioural and cultural change experience, Build Industrial relation & external relation with police dept & Disnaker, and other relate job from Management, Company Policy, Etc.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Willing to be located in Cikande, Tangerang.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 24 April 2018 (Tutup pada 24-May-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi VIVERE GROUP - Jalan Letnan Jenderal S Parman No. 6, Jakarta 11480, Indonesia
Industri : Pelayanan Arsitek/Desain Interior