We are an expanding regional logistics company with a strong commitment to innovation, technology and service excellence, which provide integrated logistics solutions including project logistics, air freight, sea freight, land freight, custom clearance, warehousing, and distribution management. With more than 33 network coverage all over Indonesia and qualified personnel, CKB Logistics goes the extra miles to support customer growth. We committed to quality and safety of our business process that proved by ISO 9001:2000 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification. As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for high caliber and talented individuals to join and grow with us as follows:Job Descriptions:
- Implement and control warehouse strategies, policies and benchmark.
- Coordinate and propose warehouse capacity developments and upgrades to meet inventory department requirements, provide warehouses with HSE and Contamination Control Standards and guides.
- To promote open communication, proactive approaches to problem-solving, and best practice Implementation.
- To answer all questions from customer and or customer service with proper way.
- Organize and conduct weekly meeting with the team to review performance, service failures, and operational problems whenever required.
- To check and verify absence report of subordinates and finish all required time sheet.
- Discuss with subordinates about working process and results/performance.
- Implement the development program.
- Initiate in training and coaching front-line staff to effectively perform the functions and activities of the team.
- Ensure the implementation of Health and Safety procedures during warehouse physical activities.
- Ensure the using of appropriate PPE referring to HSE standard.
- Ensure all shipments dispatched from warehouse arrived at destination in good condition.
- Ensure the security of the cargo inside warehouse and or physical warehouse building.
- To supervise loading/unloading activities and also the vehicle involved.
- Arrange delivery plan for all shipping list issued by customer.
- Determine number of human resources needed to finish targeted activities.
- Complete all receive or dispatch control sheet.
- Evaluate the implementation program and make continuous development.
- Ensure to implement SOP for warehouse activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, SAP.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Marunda.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 26 April 2018 (Tutup pada 26-May-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Cipta Krida Bahari - Jl. Raya Cakung Cilincing Pal II Blok A 1 Kel. Sukapura Kec. Cilincing - Jakarta Utara 14140
Industri : Transportasi/Logistik