We are Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia, the power behind Indonesia’s favorite beverage brands. Through our world-class manufacturing and sales capabilities, every day we bring our complete portfolio to delight millions of our consumers from Sabang to Merauke. As part of Amatil Group, we are international in presence, but local at heart. Being in Indonesia since 1992, we operate our best in class manufacturing and logistic infrastructure in one of the world’s most favorable demographics. When we talk about our team, we are talking about exceptional talents who are dedicated, motivated, highly capable, and, most importantly, passionate about being the faces that make our favorite beverages brands a reality. Our commitment to grow together with Indonesia is proven not just through our many investments. Moreover it is proven through our tenacity to learn, to develop our people, to build portfolios defined by relevance and choice, and to integrate our corporate social responsibility and sustainability pillars everywhere we operate. These pillars include providing a safe, flexible, and inclusive workplace(Our People), providing choices and information for our consumers to make their choice(Wellbeing), operating responsibly in all we do to minimize impact on the environment and ensure a positive lasting legacy(Environment), and partnering with our communities to deliver a shared benefit from our presence(Community). We work as one, igniting ideas and innovation across our operations. Our intimate knowledge of our market is our strength. It is through this we drive unparalleled levels of shared value for our partners and customers. We focus on today and tomorrow as we lead, execute, and partner to take the business to the new heights and finally deliver sustainable shareholders returns. We are proud of our diverse yet solid team, and our track record of creating and realizing possibilities. We’ve never stood still, constantly evolving and adapting to the changing markets, consumer tastes and technology. And, as the pace of change continues to accelerate, we see each day as another opportunity to advance the next chapter in our story. We are Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia.Job Descriptions:
Job Purpose A Commercial Analyst Strategic Supply Chain uses analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance manufacturing and supply chain processes. The responsibilities are and not limited for assembling data and analyzing performance which support consolidated Supply Chain planning within CCAI business. The Commercial Analyst analyze the movement of goods through CCAI entities, monitor current flow/processes and identify and analyze gaps. The Commercial Analyst is expected to use the skills in spreadsheet analysis to help the business increase productivity and improve the process. Job Responsibilities
- Extract and analyze system data (with Excel, Access) to identify manufacturing cost, productivity and demand patterns using industry knowledge and best practices and provide proper analysis on business performance
- Facilitate commercial decision making upon exporting finished goods and semi-finished goods by collaborating with Marketing, Supply Chain and Procurement team.
- Build and maintain financial models to provide support and scenario analysis
- Develop clear and concise insights to ensure that future programs and initiatives and plans deliver optimal returns for CCAI and customers.
- Develop monthly status updates and communications to the business highlighting key risks or opportunities which require further action.
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Provide financial reporting in the following areas:
- COGS analysis for Business Planning and CCI
- COGM by supply matrix to be uploaded to BASIS
- COGS Budget analysis
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Economics / Management / Accounting or any disciplines relevant
- Min. 3-4 years of working experience in Finance area, preferably from FMCG industry and /or Multinational Company.
- Technical Competencies:
- P/L Statements, Balanced Statements
- Sales & Marketing knowledge
- Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
- Behavorial Competencies:
- Building & Managing Partnership
- Core :
- Orientation to Excellence
- Customer Orientation
- Communication & Influencing
- Problem Solving
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 08 May 2018 (Tutup pada 07-June-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia - South Quarter Tower C, Level 22, Jalan R.A. Kartini, Kav. 8, Cilandak Barat, Jakarta 12430, Indonesia
Industri : Manufaktur/Produksi