With new forces constantly re-shaping the Indonesian markets, we at Colliers International have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that our clients come first. To reinforce this, we are committed to delivering innovative services and advice to our clients to accelerate their success. We make it a point to provide a broad array of specialized services to cater to all of our clients’ real estate needs. From commercial real estate brokers to marketing professionals, IT experts and more, our career opportunities come in all shapes and sizes. But with one common goal – to help the best and brightest exceed their potential. And ours.Job Descriptions:
- Review day to day journal entries and ensure posted journal entries are complete and accurate
- Responsible on bookkeeping and administration on day today base and timely financial closing in monthly bases
- Monitor accounts payable aging and liquidity
- Ensure completeness of accruals and provision on monthly closing
- Assess and provide accounting policies and procedure for the overall business process improvement
- Bachelor Degree (or higher), majoring in Accounting
- Minimum 7 years working experience as an accountant (experience as an auditor would be preferable)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy plus time management and organizational skills.
- Self learner and highly motivated individual who works well both individually and in team
- Excellent English in verbal and writing
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 11 May 2018 (Tutup pada 10-June-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Colliers International Indonesia - World Trade Center, I 10 th Floor Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 29 - 31 Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Properti/Real Estate