Hello, we are J-Express! We are one of the biggest e-commerce delivery solution company in Indonesia. Now we are present in over 100 droppoints around Indonesia. With a workface exceeding more than 800 Employees, we provide solutions for almost an infinite number of express courier needs. Align with our vision: "To be the best and the biggeste-commerce delivery partnerin Indonesia", we want to be No. 1 delivery solution for e-commerce business in Indonesia. With experience, operational excellence is the key to success and we are committed to becoming the leading one stop logistic.Job Descriptions:
- Manage and control over employee recruitment and selection process in branch.
- Responsibe for ensuring employee's training process (induction) and service quality for consumers.
- Ensure HR policies and planning are implemented comprehensively including Staffing, Training, Development, Performance Management, HR rules and regulation.
- Manage all HR related documentation, letters, and files.
- Responsible for Payroll in coordination with Finance department.
- Interact with employees to achieve improvement in work environment and performance.
- Handle and respond to employees' issue.
- Creating motivational and recreational activities for employees.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 1 Years in Supervisor Level is advantages
- Strong in recruitment and Generalist HR Matters
- Good knowledge of Indonesia Labor Law
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, and problem-solving skill
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and in team work
- Proven strong management and leadership skill
- Placement in Marunda
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 16 May 2018 (Tutup pada 15-June-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi J-Express (PT Jaya Ekspress Transindo) - Jl. Biak No. 46A Cideng
Industri : Transportasi/Logistik