Formed in 2015, NWP Retail is a joint venture between PT. Nirvana Development Tbk. (NIRO) and Warburg Pincus, formed to build and develop a best-in-class retail platform in Indonesia. The Venture focuses on developing hypermarket-anchored shopping malls in Indonesia to capitalize on the country’s growth potential which is driven by rapid urbanization, emerging consumption and outsized economic growth. This strategic partnership is founded on a common vision to expand NWP Retail’s footprint across high potential areas for retail development throughout Indonesia. With rising middle class, favorable demographics and increasing urbanization, along with a large population base, Indonesia presents significant opportunities for growth of the retail industry. The opportunity to create a strong institutional-grade retail-real estate portfolio is also supported by the fact that Indonesia, lacks an adequate supply of modern and investment-grade retail stock, as well as national level developers focused on producing such assets. At the same time, tenants at all levels continue to expand throughout the country, which leads to a gap in adequate retail supply. In addition to working with national and international level tenants, a significant part of NWP Retail’s business model is also providing innovative space and concepts. With the development of modern retail space and concept, NWP Retail provides opportunities for local residents and businesses to experience and engage in modern trade. We also encourage micro businesses to flourish in a modern environment non-existent in the market before. Our success is determined not only by opening stores, but also by ensuring the long-term operation and sustainability of the asset, delivering value for all stakeholders including investors, tenants, partners, and the local community.Job Descriptions:
MEP Engineering Coordinator JOB SUMMARY: The MEP Engineering Coordinator is responsible for the design, analysis, supervision, implementation all standardisation activities in the planning and development of mechanical, electricity and plumbing (MEP) and utilities. KEY RESPOSIBILITIES: Compliance
- Responsible for monitoring the adherence to proper national and international standards in overall MEP development planning access activities including MEP design and implementation.
- Elaborate technical spesifications for MEP equipment, tools, software and procedures for enhancing the performance of the project development activities.
- Prepare detailed engineering design for MEP construction materials, including design calculation, detailed coordination studies, equipment selections and spesifications.
- Responsible for the review and evaluation of MEP system and equipment, and recommend new state of art improved spesification or changes if required.
- Elaborate and update documentations on technical spesifications of the current MEP systems and equipment.
- Determine regularly the needs in MEP systems and materials and plan their acquisitions.
- Liaise with the procurement units to determine necessary technical spesifiactions for tendering process with regards to the acquistions of MEP system and equipment.
- Provide technical assistance in the bid analysis and evaluation leading to the selection of cost effectiveness of MEP systems and equipment.
- Monitor the execution of contracts in collaboration with support from procurement units within company regarding the supply of MEP systems and materials.
- Elaborate the procurement Plan of MEP Development in collaboration with all units of the company and make the follow-up of its execution.
- Monitor project implementation and liaise with the national utilities to ensure that the contractors / supliers comply with utility practise in the country.
- Prepare and present periodically reports highlighting issues and solutions, along with improvements for the units.
- Develop systems and experience within the team to ensure MEP’s project constructions are have best quality, effective, efficient, and in line with approved budget.
- Provide leadership and supervise the unit staff as well as manage their performance and development in line with the Organization’s goals, objectives, policies and regulation.
- Develop a departmental annual work plan and financial budget as well as monitor their implementation in line with the Business Plan.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience as M&E Engineering for several projects, in MEP construction projects of malls will be an advantage.
- Good proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft Project and AutoCAD.
- Good proficiency in English.
- Willing to travel all around Indonesia for the projects.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 16 May 2018 (Tutup pada 15-June-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Nirvana Wastu Pratama - HO - Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Properti/Real Estate