THAIKILA is “the dream bikini of all women” it is a bikini rendezvous shop filled with all wonders of beach fashions & lifestyle. The “Beach-Chic shop” blossoms on all shores of the blue planet to seal the elite image of Thaikila, as the only franchise of charm dedicated to swimwear fashions! Vertically integrated in production, its several self-owned factories stretch over 50,000 sq. ft. allowing ultimate flexibility and verified quality in manufacturing bikinis, beach fashion accessories and interior design features for the shops.Job Descriptions:
- Minimum graduated Bachelor Degree from all majors (Law, Psychology, Administration, Economic )
- Minimum 3 years experiences in related field.
- Proven record in recruitment, employee relation, industrial relations and performance management
- Have extensive experience and knowledge in Human Resources area and Indonesian labor law / government regulation
- Excellent communication skill in English and Bahasa Indonesia (speaking, writing and listening)
- Able to make decision and problem solving skills, strong leadership, creative, managerial skill and mature.
- Based in Bali.
- Develop and monitor HR policies and ensuring its alignment with HR regional policy
- Provide advices to the management to meet the the government regulation
- Prepare supporting data for payroll process
- Update employee data for BPJS Kesehatan and BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Ensuring all the expatriate data is valid and up to date
- All related general affair task
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 16 May 2018 (Tutup pada 06-June-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Thaikila - Blue Glue (Headquarters), Jalan Sawira, North Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
Industri : Tekstil/Garment