OT is a consumer goods company that produces a wide range of daily necessities. From a traditional health drink with consistent use of high quality ingredients and standardized processes, OT is increasingly becoming a modern enterprise, without parting from the positive values and dignity instilled by the company's founder. Our products, ranging from food and beverages to personal care products, have since long been part of life for Indonesian consumers. Our established brands include Formula, Tango, Teh Gelas, MintZ, Blaster, Oops, and Kiranti. In point of fact, for its quality, OT products are offered in the international market, so can now also be enjoyed abroad. With a focus on consumer needs and through ongoing innovation, OT has launched superior products that were granted various awards from nationally and internationally recognized survey organizations. Our achievements cannot be separated from the support of consumers, employees, and the values that we have believed in from the beginning. The trust and hard work of many different parties have formed OT into a company that is committed to constantly improve on products and work processes to meet all consumer needs. History OT has transformed from a company that only produces traditional health drinks into a large organization that offers a wide range of daily necessities. 1948 OT began its journey in Indonesia with traditional health drinks. In those early years, public acceptance of its products was good and OT expanded rapidly. Hence, OT build a second factory in Jakarta to support its operations in Semarang. 1984 Along with changing consumers needs for everyday products, OT decided to venture into the business of consumer goods by investing in construction of production facilities and new business units. Toothpaste and toothbrush under the FORMULA brand were the first products manufactured. One year later, OT formed a holding company called ADA, which stands for Attention, Direction, and Action. Under the banner of ADA, which mean ‘available’ in the Indonesian language, business development, product diversification, and increasing production capacity continue to be the target of a successful run. In this year, OT appointed PT. Arta Boga Cemerlang as its sole distributor, entrusted with handling and management of the OT product distribution channels throughout Indonesia. 1995 In this year, ADA was renamed ORANG TUA. The rich brand history and core values had rooted well in the Indonesian society, which presented a huge advantage for the company. After changing the name, the business developed rapidly. In line with this progress, ORANG TUA decided to make changes to its logo that same year. 2004 In this year, the ORANG TUA (OT) logo was modernized again, to better reflect OT as a dynamic, energetic and youthful consumer goods companies, becoming a source of pride for all its employees. At present, the business is still growing, with the addition of other OT business units and new products. Food (wafer, biscuits, chocolate, candies, nuts, and desserts) Beverages (ready to drink tea and healthy drinks) Personal Care (dental and mouth care, hair products, and razors)Job Descriptions:
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Maximum ages 28 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field with minimum GPA 3.00
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (Secretary for CEO or Director).
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cengkareng, West Jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 17 May 2018 (Tutup pada 16-June-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Orang Tua Group - OT Building Address Jl.Lingkat Luar Barat Kav 35-36 Cengkareng
Industri : Manufaktur/Produksi