The Ascott Limited is a member of CapitaLand. It is the largest international serviced residence owner-operator with more than 200 properties in over 80 cities spanning more than 20 countries across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region. It operates three award-winning brands Ascott, Citadines and Somerset. As we expand our global footprint, and continuously strive for better performance, stronger growth and greater shareholder value, our people are critical to our success. Join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our group. Currently we seek suitably qualified candidate for the following position :Job Descriptions:
The Ascott Limited is a subsidiary of CapitaLand, a Singapore company that has grown to be one of the leading international serviced residence owner-operators in America, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. The company's brands include Ascott, Citadines, Somerset, Quest, The Crest Collection and lyf. Please click for further information: https://www.the-ascott.com/en/index.html. RESPONSIBILITY:
- Delivers service excellent by handling good and well-coordinated reservation (system-based) and manage guests' account & information.
- Handles and records guest comments and complaints, may refer issues to Manager when necessary, and relay guests' messages to respective divisions promptly.
- Provides any tourism information related to apartment's surroundings.
- Manages and ensure daily operational of Guest Service Officers run well and smooth
- Perform any other duties as required and directed by the Guest Services Manager or Management.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) from Hotel Management major and has 2 years working experience in Hospitality industry is more preferred; Have a good knowledge in Hospitality Industry
- Good command of English (spoken and written) and computer literacy
- Perform good leadership & excellent communication, service-oriented, and has willingness to learn
- Able to work multi-tasks and underpressure, adaptable, high initiative, discipline, meticulous, well-organized
- Pleasant grooming
- Willing to work with SHIFT-based, include working on public holidays, and placed in any property
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 17 May 2018 (Tutup pada 16-June-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Ascott International Management Indonesia - Gd. Somerset Grand Citra Jl. Prof. Satrio Kav. 1 Kuningan, Karet Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan
Industri : Hotel/Pariwisata