PT Surya Esa Perkasa Tbk. (SEP) owns and operates the second largest privately-owned domestic liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) refinery in Indonesia. Its main business is the refining and processing of natural gas to produce LPG (Propane and Butane) and Condensate. The Company’s facilities are located in Palembang, Indonesia. SEP looks to play an active and leading role in national self-sufficiency of downstream gas value-added products. It is primely positioned to draw on the expertise of its promoters, employees and supporting network, the diversity of the country in which it operates and its abundant opportunities, to spearhead and execute high-value greenfield projects and investments that will leave an obvious and positive impact on the economy, infrastructure and society of the nation. As such, SEP approaches every project with performance, reliability, integrity, innovation, and teamwork as the driving forces of creating long-term benefits.Job Descriptions:
- Responsible for personnel administration such as: salary, overtime, transport, healthy, leave, permit, THR, Jamsostek and other benefits / incentives.
- Conducting coaching employees, especially in discipline and work ethic.
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
- Preparing and giving warning letter to employees for breach of disciplines, regulations or working contract agreement.
- Responsible for the fulfillment of permits to the employment agency related to personality, including the use of equipment and facilities to the local Office of Manpower (Suku Dinas Tenaga Kerja)
- Controlling and Checking BPJS report concerning Health and Employment.
- Labor industrial relations such as accommodating complaints from employee and analyzing the problems that occur.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance including Expatriate. (KITAS process)
- Preparation of recruit, interviews, medical and employment agreement to fulfill vacant position.
- Age 35-45 years
- Bachelor Degree in any major, preferable from Law or Psychology
- Minimum 5 years experiences in HR and GA of manufacturing industry or other business field.
- Good understanding on government laws and regulations concerning Manpower, compensation and performance management, talent management and employee relations
- Computer literary: Ms Office
- Able to communicate in English both verbal and written
- Fully understand about UU No. 13 / 2003
- Experience in HRMS/HRIS will be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and independently as well as team
- Good interpersonal skills, integrity, confidentiality and strong commitment
- Willing to be stated in our site office in Palembang (housing and transportation are provided by company)
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 17 May 2018 (Tutup pada 16-June-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Surya Esa Perkasa Tbk - Jl.Prof Dr Satrio kav 3-5 ,Jakarta
Industri : Minyak/Gas/Petroleum