Welcome to the leading ICT services and solutions provider that Accelerates your ambition! Dimension Data is an ICT services and solutions provider that uses its technology expertise, global service delivery capability, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients. We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you’ll be working with teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions. Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group. Want to know us more? Please visit us at www.dimensiondata.com.Job Descriptions:
The Senior Personal Assistant is the mid-level position in the Personal Assistants job family. They take their instructions from one or more senior executives in a region. The primary responsibility of the Senior Personal Assistant is to provide general administrative and secretarial support to one or more senior executives in a region in support of their efforts to reach targets and deliver on strategic regional business objectives and goals. Administrative support The Senior Personal Assistant provides a complete secretarial and administrative support function with limited or no guidance and supports the activities of the senior executive in the region to ensure smooth operation of the region and the achievement of strategic objectives by fulfilling the following:
- Manage schedules – they manage and co-ordinate electronic diary and schedule commitments to ensure maximisation of the executive’s time efficiency, including the management of travel itineraries for domestic and international travel. They update project schedules and status as and when required.
- Meeting logistics – these individuals record, produce and distribute minutes of management meetings and follow up on outstanding items. They prepare the meeting agenda, arranging all meeting logistics and facilities as required.
- Manage information - they draft letters and correspondence and prepare reports and statistical information ensuring distribution to the relevant internal stakeholders. These individuals maintain the flow of information to colleagues as required and process incoming and outgoing mail and facsimile, sorting and distributing to the relevant individuals.
- Filing – the Senior Personal Assistant maintains and updates files, managing hard copy and electronic files and records and maintaining an adequate filing system.
- Office equipment and supplies – they maintain office supply inventory and other additional supplies as needed and ensure the efficient operation of office equipment by arranging for routine and necessary maintenance.
- General administration – these individuals prepare, complete and submit expense claims and expense reports for executives and other employees. They are required to prepare and create professional presentations in line with requirements. They co-ordinate smaller, less complex internal or office events and manage the relevant logistics related to these events.
- Query management – they answer and screen telephone calls and respond to and resolve any queries or escalate more complex queries to the relevant individual.
- Provide a complete secretarial and administrative support function with limited or no guidance.
- Manage and co-ordinate electronic diary and schedule commitments to ensure maximisation of the manager’s time efficiency, including the management of travel itineraries for domestic and international travel.
- Record, produce and distribute minutes of management meetings and follow up on outstanding items.
- Draft letters and correspondence and prepare reports and statistical information ensuring distribution to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Manage hard copy and electronic files and records and maintain an adequate filing system.
- Maintain office supply inventory and other additional supplies as needed.
- Prepare, complete and distribute the relevant management reports.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree with General Qualification in Secretarial / Office Administration Management
- 3-5 years’ work experience
- At least 3 years’ related experience in similar environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Able to be highly organised
- Display the required level of confidentiality, discretion and professionalism when dealing with sensitive information
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 21 May 2018 (Tutup pada 20-June-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Dimension Data Indonesia - DBS Tower 22nd floor Jalan Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 3 - 5 Jakarta Selatan 12940 Indonesia
Industri : Komputer/Teknik Informatika (Perangkat Lunak)