Our company is a part of the largest multimedia services. Vision To be the leading provider of entertainment and information to our customers. Mission We work every day to be the first choice provider of quality content to our customers. We will become the first choice of attractive content.Job Descriptions:
- Responsible for matters relating to absenteeism, calculation of salary (payroll), bonus and benefits.
- Preparing, developing and evaluating recruitment strategy in line with business objectives.
- Ensuring and monitoring MPP to the all Department were prepared in accurately.
- Conduct coaching, training and activities related to the development of capabilities, potential, mental, skills and knowledge of employees in accordance with company standards.
- Create, maintain and review Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for HR Dept.
- Conduct disciplinary action on employees who violate the law or company policy.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position or experience in start-up company.
- Required Skill(s): HR Generalist
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Advance in Microsoft Office (Excel) is a must.
- Experience in working with outsourcing company.
- Ready to work in a fast paced environment.
- Interpersonal Skill.
- Dynamic person.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 22 May 2018 (Tutup pada 21-June-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Perusahaan Dirahasiakan -