SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers - such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better future - for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Game Changers and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story. https://jobs.scjohnson.com/Job Descriptions:
Summary:This incumbent will coordinate with Shared Service Centre (SSC) Account Receivable(A/R), sales teams and customers on all Accounts Receivable activities. Ensuring adherence to financial policies (internal and external), analyzing customer financial information to determine appropriate credit limits, prioritizing customer collections and managing difficult collections and other related issues. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze customer credit history and risk with input on payment history from the SSC.
- Develop new customer credit limits and update limits on existing customers as business conditions change for approval by the Cluster Lead Finance Director.
- Resolve blocked orders; authorize release from credit hold.
- Work with the cluster lead sales finance team to analyze changes to payment terms insuring competitiveness while achieving cash flow and A/R turnover goals.
- Prioritize collection accounts and handle difficult collections (per escalation process).
- Budget A/R, working with the SSC.
- Coordinate the resolution of customer deductions, working with the country Sales/Logistics teams, the cluster lead sales finance teams and the SSC.
- Manage collections activities when local intervention is necessary (i.e. liaison with Sales teams for specific collections activities such as manual checks reception/deposit and gather supporting information among other activities) and act as liaison with 3rd party collection agency.
- Ensure adherence and execute Global AR Policies and Platform guidelines.
- Ensure AR Financial Controls compliance (i.e. SOAR) and provide necessary support to internal and external audits (including audit recommendations implementations).
- Provide AR Local insights by participating in Local chamber meetings.
- Coordinate A/R Master Data requests with the SSC.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or business.
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office, SAP
- Fluent in English (both written & verbal)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Credit Management.
- Exposure to FMCG industry
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in PC-based applications (such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access).
- Having good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Strong negotiating and influence skills.
- Team building and business partnership, especially across countries - Able to work well with a wide variety of people in sometimes contentious situations.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 25 May 2018 (Tutup pada 24-June-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi SC Johnson - Allianz Tower 26th Floor Jl.HR Rasuna Said Super Blok 2, Kawasan Kuningan Persada Jakarta Selatan 12980
Industri : Produk Konsumen/Barang konsumen yang bergerak cepat