Sophie Paris was founded in Jakarta in 1995. The Core business is design and distribution of fashion accessories with a genuine touch. Products include: Garment, Handbag, Shoes, Costume Jewelry and Cosmetics. All products are sold through direct selling scheme with a new catalogue published every 30 days, The company has over 3 million members who sell over 100,000 products a day. Having established a stronghold in its home market, the company has in recent years expanded overseas. Regional Branches has been opened throughout the years in Philippine, Morocco, and Malaysia. Headquartered in Jakarta, Sophie has its own corporate head office, a 7-flight tower in south Jakarta, which houses a showroom, design studio, a research lab and a complete range of facilities. Sophie is a truly global enterprise. It employs 500 people from over 10 countries: Indonesian, India, Korea, Italy, and France just to mention a few. Always on the lookout for talent, the company is aggressively moving forward.Job Descriptions:
- Handle all transaction finance, accounting & tax including verification & input to program MYOB.
- Make tax report PPH 21, 23, 4, E-SPT and Financial Report.
- Make yearly company income tax (SPT).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work in Lebak Bulus, Jakarta Selatan.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 25 May 2018 (Tutup pada 24-June-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Sophie Paris Indonesia - Sophie Paris, Lebak Bulus, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Seni/Desain/Fashion