Telunas Resorts is a leading geo-tourism resort brand in Asia that manages resorts in remote locations far from the hustle and bustle of city life. We invite our guests to disconnect from the busyness in their life so that they can connect with what is important. We seek to create holistic impact that touches the four P’s: Planet (protecting the environment), People (social impact in our community), Prosperity (lifting the local economy in which we operate), and Purpose (helping our team find and live out their purpose). While doing this, we also seek to build a profitable business. Telunas Private Island Purposely built for couples and families, our Private Island is a distinctive overwater escape featuring utmost exclusivity with an all sea villa concept, freshwater pool, and massage treatments for the ultimate private island escape. Telunas Beach Resort Built with groups and large families in mind, Telunas Beach has an overwater community feel with delightful service and just the right amount of comfort for those seeking a simple escape.Job Descriptions:
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by Telunas Resorts.
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Executive Chef.
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensures that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensures highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Ensures effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Operates and maintains all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Has excellent knowledge of menu creation, maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
- Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
- Consults daily with Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events.
- Should be able to set an example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
- Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
- Good at spoken and written English.
- Able to use Microsoft office system.
- Flexible working hours subject to the demands of the business.
- Able to thrive in challenging work environment.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 04 June 2018 (Tutup pada 04-July-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Pt Island Connections International - Sugie, Riau Islands, Indonesia
Industri : Travel/Pariwisata