The Kino Group is a fast growing and fully diversified consumer goods manufacturing company with four main lines of business, as follows: Snacks & Confectionery, Personal Care & Household products, Pharmaceutical / Over The Counter Products, and Food & Beverages. The Kino Group started the first manufacturing venture in 1997 by establishing Kino Sentra Industrindo, a confectionery manufacturing company with its factory located in Semarang, Central Java. The instant success of Kino Coffee Candy paved the way for further expansion. In 1999 Kinocare Era Kosmetindo was founded by Kino Group to compete in the highly competitive personal care market with the launch of Ovale facial cleansers. After four years the company has produced more than ten major brands in skin care, mass cologne, feminine hygiene, kids grooming and household products. In early 2003, the Kino Group expanded into the pharmaceutical market by establishing KinoAid Indonesia, which manufactures K-100 Cold Flu Medicine and Panther Energy Drink.Job Descriptions:
- Have knowledge of government regulations related to employment.
- Understand the concept of recruitment, training / human development, payroll process, licensing, and industrial relations.
- Understand 5R, ISO 9001, ISO 22000, CPOTB, CPOB & SJH, K3L
- Good knowledge of microsoft office
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree of Human Resource or Legal
- Have a good Leadership & Team Work.
- Interpersonnal & communication skill
- Having integrity and work ethic, has good conceptual thingking & strategic thingking
- Applicants must be willing to work in Plant Cikande, Serang
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 08 June 2018 (Tutup pada 08-July-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Kino Indonesia Tbk - Kino Tower Lt.17 Jl. Jalur Sutera Boulevard no.1 Alam Sutera, Kota Tangerang 15143
Industri : Produk Konsumen/Barang konsumen yang bergerak cepat