We are part of the BATA Shoe Organization, a global footwear retail and manufacturing company based in Switzerland with operations around the world. We are operating in 5 continents with more than 5,000 stores in the world. In Indonesia, BATA has been operating for 80 years. We have a successful track record of financial performance as well as developing people.Job Descriptions:
- Performs cost and risk estimating, analysis, and control activities.
- Supports project organizational and administrative activities when delegated
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure, strong analytical thinking, able to communicate in english both oral and written, statistical knowledge in the area of sampling and distributions, Ability to work as a team as well as independently.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 17 April 2015 (6 Days Fast)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Sepatu Bata Tbk - RA. Kartini Kav. 28, Cilandak Barat, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : General & Wholesale Trading