PT. Go Online Destinations is the fastest growing travel e-commerce (Online Travel Agency, OTA) company in Indonesia. Our service "pegipegi.com" offers customers with hotels, flight tickets and travel destination information contents on online. We are rapidly expanding our business. Our goal is "No.1 Online booking service in Indonesia" with the vision of "Now travelling is Easy". PT. Go Online Destinations is a joint venture start-up established by Indonesia conglomerate "Sinar Mas group" and Japanese company "Recruit". Recruit operates the biggest OTA (Online Travel Agency) website in Japan, which is "Jalan.net". The gross bililng is more than 300M USD. Recruit is an online media conglomerate company and has the biggest big-data with $one billion free cash flow. AMG, one of the Sinar Mas group company is the largest digital advertising company in Indonesia. Most of the clients are multi-national companies and established best companies in Indonesia. With this strong pertnership, we contribute "travelling easy" to Indonesian customers. Our coporate culture is "Work hard, play hard". Our team is one big family. We are looking for pasionate, friendly and hard work candidates. We promise that your experience in this company will be definitely priceless.Job Descriptions:
The IT Project Manager is responsible for leading, planning, managing and directing multiple complex projects consisting of one or more project teams. Responsible for coordinating, scheduling team building, maintaining working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT. Required to achieve the objectives of concurrent projects, with enterprise-wide impact. Allocates staff and budget resources as needed to achieve the objectives of one or more projects any of which could span multiple areas and business functions. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works in tandem with top management to achieve corporate objectives by directing and leading one or more project teams.
- Reviews and evaluates project plans and objectives.
- Tracks project progress with respect to time, budget and demonstrated results.
- Communicates progress to top management and modifies schedules as required.
- Negotiates with clients, staff and outside vendors as required. Establishes quality and performance targets.
- Applies effective project management methodologies and control techniques.
- May recommend changes to the infrastructure consistent with achieving broad objectives.
- May prepare staff performance evaluations.
- Performs additional duties as assigned or requested.
- You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees.
- You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- have an extensive background in software development
- skilled in more lightweight, adaptive methodologies Scrum
- familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge in Software development with Java & PHP
- 3+ lead team with successful track.
- Have Certitification PMP is a big plus.
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management
- Analytical Skills
- proven experience in people management
- proven experience in strategic planning
- proven experience in risk management
- proven experience in change management
- proficient in project management software
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- team work
- conflict management
- stress tolerance
- BPJS + Medical Insurance
- IT Training & Certification
- Flexible Time
- Salary 13.000.000 - 18.000.000
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 15 May 2015 (More Than 2 Weeks)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Go Online Destinations - Jalan Letjen. S. Parman Kav 73, Slipi, West Jakarta 11480, Indonesia
Industri : Travel / Tourism