Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in85 different countries, and employs approximately 82,300 people worldwide. eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia. In Indonesia, eni Muara Bakaucurrently holds working interests in 14 PSCs of which 9 are as operator, mostly in Deepwater areas with an active exploration and development program. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eniMuara Bakauis inviting candidates who posses relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our Company.Job Descriptions:
- To support the company Development Team during Project Execution Phase in the engineering, design, fabrication and testing (performed by Contractor) of subsea structure system (Manifold, SSIV, PLET, FLET etc), ensuring that Project requirements, industry standards and best practices for safety, reliability and cost are met;
- To ensure delivery of the subsea structure system (including connection system and related foundations) in line with the Project objectives;
- To review the specification, design and supply (performed by Contractor) of the subsea structure System (including tie in/connection system), ensuring that Project objectives, industry standards and best practices for safety, reliability and cost are met;
- To ensure the subsea structure system performance, install ability and operability;
- To ensure that the subsea structure system technical interfaces with other systems or activities of the Project are considered by the Contractor at all times;
- Perform Site visit and interfacing with the Contractor and other package (RFI and SPS package);
- To assist, if required, on the preparation of user manual and installation procedure by Contractor and assist installation campaign;
- To interface with COMPANY Project Interface Engineer to manage and expedite all the RFI Contractor interfaces with other Project Contractors;
- Follow-on the fabrication activities with supporting the Site Representative or the Inspector;
- Assure compliance of RFI Contractor with job standards and specifications for the discipline;
- Technical follow-on/troubleshooting during construction, installation, commissioning and start-up;
- Support the Offshore Work Package Leader in the engineering review and approval, expediting and inspection at Fabrication site during the fabrication and offshore installation assistance.
- Selection of the best technical/economical solutions and products for subsea structure systems, ensuring overall design integrity and compliance with international standards, company guidelines and engineering best practices and overall system performance;
- Ensuring Delivery of the subsea structure systems in line with the Project objectives, technical interfaces and requirements;
- Review of Contractors’ subsea structure systems design and preparation of comment sheets;
- Daily site inspection and interfacing with Contractor;
- Witnessing of acceptance tests for all the subsea structure systems (FAT/EFAT/SIT);
- Support to offshore installation, commissioning and production start-up;
- Daily reporting to Offshore Work Package Leader;
- Follow-up the detail engineering performed by the RFI contractor and SPS Contractor relevant to subsea structure systems;
- Reviewing and commenting technical documentation produced by the Contractors (e.g. technical reports, specifications, procedures, drawings, etc) ensuring the implementation of the established procedures, applicable codes, COMPANY standards and specification, Contract, International standards and Engineering best practices;
- Resolving ongoing technical issues concerning all aspects of subsea structure systems;
- Ensure that all internal and external Interfaces (especially with SPS & FPU) are correctly managed by Contractor;
- Support to offshore installation, commissioning and production start-up.
- Monitoring and reporting technical progress to the Offshore Work Package Leader
- The job holder must have Mechanical/Civil/Ocean engineering degree.
- Experience for offshore Subsea Structure fabrication and Installation..
- Not less than 10 years of working experience in oil & gas industry.
- Not less than 7-10 years of experience of working for offshore installation.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 30 January 2015 ()
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Eni Muara Bakau B.V - Pondok Indah Office Tower 3, Pondok Pinang, Jakarta, Indonesia
Pengalaman : Min 10 years (Supervisor / Coordinator)
Industri : Oil / Gas / Petroleum