In spite of many hurdles such as the crisis of 1998, natural calamities, local and international threats, MAP has fostered the business through the years, always creating opportunities. In a short span of time, our retail network and brand portfolio has expanded to over 100 brands covering all aspects - from sports to fashion; department stores to trendy cafes. We currently trade on a footage of more than 240,000 sqm covered by over 1400 stores in prime retail locations throughout more than 50 cities in Indonesia. History Incorporated in 1995, MAP achieved phenomenal growth over the years culminating in its IPO in November 2004. today, MAP is the leading lifestyle retailer in Indonesia with diversified portfolio that includes sports, fashion, department stores, kids, food & beverage, and lifestyle products. listed on the Indonesia Stock exchange with over 10.000 employees, MAP was twice voted as "Best Managed Company" in Indonesia - by AsiaMoney Magazines in 2005 and FinaceAsia Magazine in 2007. Product & Services As a leading retailer in Indonesia, MAP is carrying over 85 international famous brands that covers all aspects including: SPORTS : Reebok, Converse, Puma, Planet Sports, Sports Station, Sports Warehouse, The Athlete's Foot, Rockport, Golf House, Airwalk, Babolat, Prince, Wilson, etc. FASHION : ZARA, Massimo Dutti, Next, Marks & Spencer, Topshop / Topman, Miss Selfridge, Lacoste, Nautica, MaxMara, Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani, Loewe, Nine West, Steve Maiden, etc. DEPARTMENT STORES : SOGO, Debenhams, Seibu, Harvey Nicholls, Java / Lotus. KIDS : Kidz Station, OshKosh B'Gosh, Barbie, Bandai, Thomas & Friends, etc. FOOD & BEVERAGES : Starbucks, Pizza Marzano, Burger King, Domino's Pizza, ColdStone, Chatter Box, Courtyard, Spicegarden. LIFESTYLE : Kinokuniya, Tumi, Samsonite, Kipling, etcJob Descriptions:
- Conducting cost analysis based on Bill of Quantity, provide suggested owner estimation cost to negotiate with vendors
- Conducting quotation review and summarize in price comparison
- Coordinate with Project Manager to provide alternates on technical details or material with more efficient cost
- Coordinate with project team on result of project quantity take off and review against initial Bill of Quantity
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Architecture or Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 13 July 2015 (More Than 2 Weeks)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk - Wisma 46 Kota Bni, Tanahabang, Indonesia
Industri : Retail / Merchandise